Apostilisation of organisational documents is a way to certify the legality of the documents at the highest level possible. Certification by apostille is primarily relevant for legal entities, conducting business abroad.
The following documents can be apostilled:
- Extracts from the commercial register
- Documents issued or certified by a notary
- Documents issued by the court: sentences and court rulings
- Translations made by a court interpreter
- Official documents issued by authorities
- Other state-recognized documents